RIGHT TO USE CRAFTERS UNIONSITE & CONTENT
- You must be 18 years or over to access, browse and use this site.
- You may access, view and print the content on this site only for informational and non-commercial purposes. No part of this site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose.
- Crafters Union reserves the right to alter, suspend or remove this site temporarily or permanently, at any time, or to deny you access to this site for any reason and without notice.
Crafters Union endeavours to ensure that any information on this site is current, accurate and has been compiled in good faith. Crafters Union will endeavour to correct any errors on this site, but does not accept any liability for mistakes or out-of-date information.
THIRD PARTY SITES & HYPER-LINKING
- All links and references to other sites, are provided for your convenience only, and should not be taken as endorsement by Crafters Union of those sites, of the information contained in those sites, or of organisations or people referred to in those sites. If you have any comments or questions relating to any sites linked to this site, please direct them to the relevant person or organisation. Crafters Union does not (whether by implication or otherwise) endorse in any way any site, organisation or person who may have off-site links to this site.
- You may not link any site to this site, without Crafters Union’s prior written consent. Crafters Union reserves the right to prohibit links to this site and you hereby agree to remove any link immediately upon request from Crafters Union. You may not frame any material on this site by including advertising or other generating material.
- All intellectual property on this site, including (without limitation) text, graphics, look and feel, data images, logos, trademarks, trade names, copyright works and any underlying software and computer codes, is owned or licensed by Crafters Union, its owners or licensors.
- Content and data provided on this site may not (except as expressly provided in these Terms) be published, resold, reformatted, copied, reproduced, modified, incorporated into any other work or publication, in any form, transmitted or stored (including in any other site or other electronic form) without Crafters Union’s prior written consent.
- Crafters Union is a registered trade mark in New Zealand and Australia. Nothing in these terms grant to you any licence or right to use any trade mark of Crafters Union.
PROMOTIONS AND SPECIAL TERMS
Most (if not all) Crafters Union promotions and competitions have special terms and conditions attached which will apply in conjunction with (and not in substitution for) these terms. Your entry into any Crafters Union promotion or competition will be subject to your acceptance of these Terms and any special terms of that promotion or competition. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and any special terms and conditions, the special terms and conditions will prevail for the particular promotion or competition. You may choose to opt-out of receiving promotional Emails anytime by simply clicking the unsubscribe button on our emails.
The information provided on this site is for general guidance only. Accordingly, you must make your own assessment of the suitability and appropriateness of Crafters Union’s products and services and of the information provided on this site.
ALL LIABILITY EXCLUDED
To the extent permitted by law:
- all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded including (without limitation) relating to suitability and/or fitness for purpose of Crafters Union products and services and the accuracy and/or completeness of information provided on this site; and
- Crafters Union will not be liable for any damage, loss or expense (of any kind whatsoever) suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this site, or the information provided in or accessed through this site. (These exclusions and limits operate for the benefit of Crafters Union, its affiliates and related entities, partners, relevant suppliers, licensors and agents).
- Where you purchase goods or services from Crafters Union for personal consumption or use, the rights and remedies granted to you (as a consumer) under the Consumer Guarantees Act apply and cannot be excluded or limited by Crafters Union in any way. If, however (subject to Crafters Union’s prior written consent) you purchase goods or services from Crafters Union for business purposes, Crafters Union may exclude or limit the rights and remedies granted to you under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (on the basis set out above).
You agree to indemnify Crafters Union, its affiliates and related entities, relevant suppliers, licensors and agents in respect of any loss, damage, cost or expense (including reasonable enforcement costs, whether incurred on a solicitor and own client base or otherwise) suffered or incurred by Crafters Union as a result of any inaccurate or incomplete information provided by you to Crafters Union or any breach by you of any of your obligations under these Terms or any special terms and conditions.
Crafters Union may share aggregated demographic information with its partners and advertisers. Such aggregated information is not linked to any personal information that could identify any person.
This site and these terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
Crafters Union may amend these terms from time to time. We suggest that you revisit this site periodically to review the current terms. By continuing to use this site, you are deemed to have agreed to the amended terms.
EMAILS & NEWSLETTERS
Crafters Union may send you emails relating to your membership, transactions and other activities on the Website, and for promoting and marketing other Crafters Union products to you. Crafters Union may also send regular electronic newsletters. Newsletters will contain clear and obvious instructions for how you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.
If you have any questions or concerns in relation to this site or these terms, please Contact Us.
237 Hammerichs Road
RD 3 Blenheim
Marlborough, New Zealand