Crafters Union, a registered trademark and brand of Constellation Brands NZ Limited (Crafters Union) aims to protect your privacy.
Collection of Personal Information and Your Privacy
- From time to time we may need to obtain personal information from you during providing some of the services or content of the site to you. For example, during the course of a special promotion. Personal information is any information about you that identifies you, or by which your identity can reasonably be ascertained.
Why Personal Information is collected by Crafters Union
- There are 2 types of information that we can learn about you as you browse and use this site. Each type of information can be used in a different way.
- Internet-related information - generic statistical and demographic information that we gather passively from visitors to the site.
- Personal information that you provide when making contact with us.
Do We Disclose Personal Information to Anyone else?
- In providing you with this site and its services, we may sometimes need to disclose your personal information to others. It is generally our policy not to disclose information to external organisations, however, examples of when we may need to disclose your information to include the following:
- Information may be disclosed to Crafters Union’s employees, agents or suppliers for performing any services provided through the site;
- A person outside of Crafters Union who is contracted to provide a service on our behalf; and
- To third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law.
You consent to the disclosure of your personal information to the parties listed above.
Use of Information
- Any personal information you provide may be used by Crafters Union for the following purposes;
- To send you periodic emails that you have subscribed to through your nominated email address;
- To obtain feedback on your use of the site or service offered through the site;
- To contact you as part of any competition or promotion offered via the site;
- To monitor, develop and improve the site and ensure that content of the site is presented in the most effective manner for the user;
- To keep the site relevant and of interest to users;
- To investigate any complaints relating to the misuse of the site;
- Responding to any queries and/or comments you have sent to Crafters Union; and
- Such other use that you authorise.
- You have the right to unsubscribe to any contact from us as well as to access and modify your personal information. Please do so as described at clause 6.3 below.
Security of Personal Information
- Security of personal information is important to us and we take all reasonable precautions to protect personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Holding, Correction and Updating Personal Information
- Any personal information that you provide to us will be collected and held by us at Crafters Union, 6/46 Maki Street, Westgate, Auckland 0657, New Zealand.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have the right of access to, and correction of, personal information we hold.
- You can request to unsubscribe, access and change your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to change or update this Policy at any time.